Bring clean, fresh tasting water to your home with the MXRC water filter.
Reduces chlorine taste and odor
Fits in GE Monogram refrigerator models starting with: ZIS36, ZIS42, ZIS48, ZISB36, ZISB42, ZISB48, ZISS36, ZISS42, ZISS48, ZISW36, ZISW42, ZISW48
This water filter is easy to install, and no tools are required.
Filter lasts 6 months or 300 gallons.
GE MXRC Specifications:
- Bring clean, fresh tasting water to your home with the MXRC water filter.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Fits in GE Monogram refrigerator models starting with: ZIS36, ZIS42, ZIS48, ZISB36, ZISB42, ZISB48, ZISS36, ZISS42, ZISS48, ZISW36, ZISW42, ZISW48
- This water filter is easy to install, and no tools are required.
- Filter lasts 6 months or 300 gallons.
- GE MXRC Specifications:
||Refrigerator & Icemaker Filters
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.