The Sharp MX-M3571S Advanced Series monochrome document systems are built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today s busy workplace environments. These new MFPs are also easy to use and offer enhanced productivity, all to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new Monochrome Advanced Series also offers leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
- Optional wireless connectivity for easy placement and mobility
- 35 ppm B&W networked digital MFP
- 150 sheet duplexing single pass document feeder
- 500 GB hard disk drive
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Award-winning customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- Leading-edge security with End-of-Lease feature
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Universal Print from Microsoft®
- Built-in retractable keyboard for easy data entry
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.