From walk-up office environments and corporate data centers to high-volume CRD and copy rooms, Sharp's new top-of-the-line MX-M1055 and MX-M1205 High-Speed and Light Production Monochrome Series provide advanced technology and features that will streamline your document workflow like never before. The MX-M1055 and MX-M1205 have been designed from the ground up to handle the rigorous demands of high-volume environments. With two engine speeds (105ppm and 120ppm), standard networking and flexible configurations these high volume workhorses are a perfect fit where productivity and reliability are essential. A large 15.4" (diagonally measured) high-resolution, touch-screen display offers real-time scan preview with intuitive flick-and-tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste. With Sharp's micro-fine toner technology combined with 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution and true Adobe ® PostScript ® , your business can produce professional-looking monochrome documents with razor-sharp image quality that is also economical. A new paper feed option utilizes air-feed technology, which offers higher reliability and enhanced media capabilities.
- 105-ppm digital MFP
- Designed for both High-Volume Office and Light-Production Environments
- Flexible modular design offers a variety of configurations from small to large
- Maximum Paper Capacity: 13,500 sheets
- Powerful multi-processor controller designed to quickly execute complex copy, print and scan jobs
- Standard 250-sheet Duplexing Single Pass Feeder with Scan2™;
- Triple-air-feed paper handling option offers high reliability and enhanced media capability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.