The MX-B350W and MX-B450W Essentials Series desktop document systems deliver output speeds up to 35ppm and 45ppm respectively, and include out-of-the-box copying, network printing, network scanning and faxing capabilities. These models also offer a compact footprint and wireless networking capability, making them suitable for virtually any size office environment. Both models deliver a low cost per page, making them a great choice for cost-conscious businesses.
- Standard copy, print, scan and fax functionality out of the box
- Productive printing and copying: up to 35 PPM(MX-B350W) and 45 PPM (MX-B450W)
- 50-sheet reversing single pass feeder scans up to 40 images per minute
- Includes standard PCL® 6 and PostScript® 3™printing capability
- Offers up to three paper sources with available 1,150-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Sharpdesk® Mobile app enables scanning/printing from mobile devices
- Standard wireless networking capability for easy setup and flexible access
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.