The Sharp DX-B351PL desktop monochrome printer delivers output speeds of up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) with proven durability and a low cost of operation. The DX-B351PL provides a compact footprint combined with secure network printing, making it a great choice for confidential printing in executive offices or home offices, human resource departments and restricted areas of the workplace. Developed with the user in mind, the DX-B351PL offers a low cost-per-page which helps keep office expenses under control.
- Productive printing speeds up to 35 ppm
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Automatic two-sided function for duplex printing
- Compact design for small workspaces
- Convenient one step installation
- Easy-to-use two-line LCD operational panel
- Standard PCL 6 and PostScript 3 printing
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.