This 10,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for living spaces up to 450 square feet. In addition to being cool and comfortable, the Ionizer function helps filter allergens and remove unwanted bacteria and odors from the living space. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode and energy saver switch, this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction and a follow me feature where the remote control has a built-in thermostat that allows for more precise cooling.
- 10,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 450 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- Ionizer function aids in removing bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow me function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Remote Control (batteries included)
- Electronic controls with Blue LED display
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 way air direction
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17C - 30C (62F - 86F)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 15.5 in. (39.4 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.