The heat may be on outside, but you'll be kept as cool as a cucumber with this sensational window air conditioning unit by Danby. The appliance has a 5,000 BTU-capacity and can keep areas up to 150 square feet in size nice and comfortable. It can't be beat when it comes to cooling down your room, office, apartment or condo with the two separate fan speeds and two-way air direction. The unit is easily programmed by the trendy mechanical controls. The removable air filter makes cleaning a breeze and you'll save on electricity bills with the splendid 9.7 energy efficiency rating (EER). The R410A refrigerant makes it environmentally friendly and the variable temperature control allows you to program the air conditioner anywhere between 17°C and 30°C. This user-friendly window air conditioner also features a 12-month warranty on parts and labour with carry-in service.
- 5,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 150 sq. ft.
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 9.7
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Mechanical controls
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Variable temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- 2 fan speeds & 2 way air direction
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23"- 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 33.0 cm (13 in.)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.